DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING
We know exactly what it takes to get you and your business noticed online.
Every company who is looking to generate some form of business online, whether it is phone calls and enquires or a full e-commerce store, should be implementing some form of SEO to increase their presence within the search engines. There are a few ways to do this you can outsource the work to an agency or you can do the work yourself in house. We specialise in coming into your business and training your staff on how to successfully implement an SEO campaign bespoke to your business. Within the training we will cover the following:
- Which keywords offer the best search volume
- Keywords you might be neglecting
- Difference between short tail and long tail
- How to optimise pages for specific keywords
- Inserting keywords into the meta data
- URL structure
- Looking for any crawl errors
- What types of content are you writing and why
- Ideas for content you haven’t thought of
- Where are you sending your content
- How to earn good quality backlinks
- Linking techniques
- What information you need to be tracking
- Implementing google analytics & search console
- Which tools should you be using
- How to tell the difference between good and bad tools
- What to do if your page/site isn’t being indexed properly
- What to do if your page/site rankings drop
- What do different algorithms reward/penalise
- A look at some important google updates
If your business is focused solely on your local area we will focus the training session on local SEO, this will involve some of the above points along with other fundamental elements of a local SEO campaign, such as Google my business and structured data.
The training will give you an understanding of how to carry out a full SEO campaign for your business, if you feel like you would benefit from further assistance we can write a full SEO strategy for your business and assist every step of the way until you feel confident enough to go it alone.
If you would like more information about the SEO training and how this could help you then please get in touch with us at email@example.com or by using the contact form. We will be happy to discuss your requirements and how we can help.
OUR TRUSTED PARTNERS